We'd love to hear from you if
• You have one to three years' experience in retail or service industry. •
You have excellent verbal/written communications skills and the ability to influence business partners at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
• You are able to have a flexible work schedule and work days, nights, and weekends.
• The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
• The education. Sephora heavily invests in training for our store associates - not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals.
• The LVMH family. Sephora's parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.